Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Grossest Thing About Wrestling

Tonight Jed called to let us know about Gage's wrestling match. While we were talking on the phone, Gage had gotten out of bed and wanted to to talk to Grandma and Grandpa. He got on the phone and in a matter of fact voice he said, "Grandma, you want to know the grossest thing about wrestling "? I thought this has to be good. I imagined all kinds of unfavorable moves and positions that we won't discuss here. Gage started in great detail, that he and this other boy were wrestling, and the boy got kind of angry. "He got real close to my face with his face...........................and he got his burgers on my face.
Yep.......nothing of what I had imagined had even come close to being that gross!!! Aren't little boys great!!!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

hahah yeah that's pretty gross... but super funny. I can totally see that coming out of Jeds kid. Great times.

The Brown's said...

hahaha that is hysterical! we LOVE gage. we wish we could adopt him but for some reason his parents want to keep him:O)